Rogue Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rogue Ninja

Enjoy the world as a ninja in this free rpg based forum (based off of Naruto and the popular rpg The Ninja)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sleepy Nights Tavern

Go down 
+9
Blackice
silent_shadow
Doom
Hyugga123
viperzfury
Reikon Keiri
midnightdemon
MimiUchiha
Neko-Hime
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
viperzfury
Aisukai Anihilation Unit
Aisukai Anihilation Unit
viperzfury

Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:41 am

well close your eyes for a sec then because if we cant see them I wont let them see us

mkes fe quick handsigns and then a a blinding lightning blast comes down on viperz location
Back to top Go down
silent_shadow
Chuunin
silent_shadow

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:41 am

*hears a scream and races towards the bushes throwing three kunai into them*
Back to top Go down
midnightdemon
Hellion ANBU Leader
midnightdemon

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:42 am

-when the lightning bolt happened I appeared grabing a guy by the head and makign him look into my eyes, the outlaw then falls to the ground gushing blood out his eyes-
"One more to go"
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowlair.tk
Neko-Hime
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Neko-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:43 am

*three senbon wizz past Silent's head and into the neck of an assailent, he goes still and slumps forward* Take him to my office and bind him. do not move those senbon! *runs into the house and sees three outlaws, one holding a kunai to the boy'r throat*
"Well, well, the pretty Kage appears to greet us boys" *one of the outlaws say*
Back to top Go down
silent_shadow
Chuunin
silent_shadow

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:44 am

*grabs the outlaw and puts him over my shoulder and runs to the kages office watching out for attackers*
Back to top Go down
midnightdemon
Hellion ANBU Leader
midnightdemon

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:44 am

"Guys I found 3 more coming from the east, I'll take care of it, they seems strong", I scream at the others
Back to top Go down
silent_shadow
Chuunin
silent_shadow

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:46 am

*feels the chakra of the three outlaws midnight referred to and stops as i feel one of the presences break off towards me as the other two head for midight* hmm, this could be a problem *lies the outlaw on my shoulder on the ground and takes out a half length katana* midnight once ur done come help me
Back to top Go down
Neko-Hime
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Neko-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:48 am

*one of my hands make handsigns as I look them in the eyes*

"Stop her! She can cast her genjutsu using just one hand! Stop or The boy dies!" *they press their kunai to the throat of the boy and a drop of blood appears as he starts crying* *stops all movements* What do you want with him?
Back to top Go down
viperzfury
Aisukai Anihilation Unit
Aisukai Anihilation Unit
viperzfury

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:49 am

jumps from the roof tops and smashes my fist through the face of the outlaw heading towards silent nd breaks his neck and get splatterd in blood spray

you arent losing me that easily boy just keep running
Back to top Go down
silent_shadow
Chuunin
silent_shadow

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:50 am

*feels the blood splatter my face and eyes flash yellow then shakes my head*

of course viperz

*picks up the outlaw again and continues running*
Back to top Go down
midnightdemon
Hellion ANBU Leader
midnightdemon

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:50 am

-I grip my sword firmly and charge it with black aura, then I appear infront of 1 of the 3 outlaws and slashes him nicely instantly killing him, one outlaw manages to grab my hand and throw me to a tree but I phse though the air, psuh myself from the tree and slash that outlaw, the other outlaw, the other outlaw escaped and went towards the house, I take out a kunai and throw it at the same direction the enemy went, it hits the back of his head killing him. I rush towards silent's location-
Back to top Go down
Neko-Hime
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Neko-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:53 am

*builds up chakra while glaring at them, being careful not to altert them to it*

"We heard you restarted this village. You should have just let it die in these barren lands of snow. He's the only surviver who knows the secret and he has to die"

*releases the chakra in the form of a genjutsu and traps the outlaws in it. Loud shrieks and screams can be heard as they fall forward clawing their eyes and face manically. She takes the boy and runs off towards her office*
Back to top Go down
Blackice
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:56 am

*walks slowly towards nekohime* is it YOU, YOU that stopped my units taking back that boy? you will regret that
Back to top Go down
midnightdemon
Hellion ANBU Leader
midnightdemon

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:57 am

-I go into a room full of outlaws, they seemed really experienced, so I had to do something I rarely do-
"So you guys, nice way on hiding but it ends here"
-I do handsigns faster than they can react while having my eyes targeted on the enemy, I suddenly dissapear from their sigh, suddenly they cant move, they cant think of how to get out, they are dumbfounded, I appear with me sword running towards the crowd of enemys, I slash each one of them with ease killing them all, outside the genjutsu I already killed them while they were in my genjutsu-
Back to top Go down
Neko-Hime
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Neko-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:58 am

*comes to a halt* You will not have him. *holds the boy protectively*
Back to top Go down
silent_shadow
Chuunin
silent_shadow

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:58 am

*runs into the kages office out of breath and ties the outlaw to the chair and looks out the window seeing a man walking towards neko-dono*

kage-dono!!!

*dives from the window landing infront of neko blocking blackices path*
Back to top Go down
Kataishin
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Kataishin

PostSubject: hey...   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:58 am

is this where u guys are?
Back to top Go down
http://rougeninja.rpgdynasty.net
midnightdemon
Hellion ANBU Leader
midnightdemon

-as I walk into the room the kage in and looking at the man infront of me-
Back to top Go down
Blackice
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:59 am

i do not want to TAKE him

i want him dead

*throws a kunai with an explosive tag attatched towards neko*
Back to top Go down
midnightdemon
Hellion ANBU Leader
midnightdemon

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:00 am

-as I unseath my sword with so much speed that it hits the kunai makign it go to the direction of the man infront of me-
Back to top Go down
viperzfury
Aisukai Anihilation Unit
Aisukai Anihilation Unit
viperzfury

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:01 am

sits patiently at the kages building standing gaurd on the rof top of her office to protect silent ad see if he can see the fighting
Back to top Go down
Blackice
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:01 am

*performs seals extremely fast and a column of ice appears from the ground deflecting the kunai easil*

rather pathetic plan wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
silent_shadow
Chuunin
silent_shadow

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:02 am

*jumps up to where viper is, realising that the man is too powerful for me*

will kage-dono and the boy be alright?
Back to top Go down
midnightdemon
Hellion ANBU Leader
midnightdemon

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:02 am

-as not knowing I appear behind the man with my sword above my head, I slash down with alot of force then ease off away from the enemy to see what damage I did-
Back to top Go down
Kataishin
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Kataishin

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:03 am

*lifts hand 2 head..* Tenrai *launches arm out like a sword* Kokorashi... *copies of me appear around the whole place distorting images of them haulting everyones actions and the room begins to spin...* ooops i think i overdid that
Back to top Go down
http://rougeninja.rpgdynasty.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Nights Tavern   Sleepy Nights Tavern - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleepy Nights Tavern
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next