Rogue Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rogue Ninja

Enjoy the world as a ninja in this free rpg based forum (based off of Naruto and the popular rpg The Ninja)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Angels Leader story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kataishin
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Tenrai Kokorozashi
Kataishin

Angels Leader story Empty
PostSubject: Angels Leader story   Angels Leader story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:42 am

I was the leader of hell.... i changed it into a safehold proteting those i cared for.... i had a small family giving off one kid.... i ws thrown from my rule when i was biten by a cursed vampire and i escape when everyone even my wife went insane and tried to kill me... i died 100 years later hiding in my own sorrow... Now i have ben reborn into a clan started by my son... to get revenge for hells betrayal of there once glorious leader. i was now a Hizaki.... One day my village came under attack.. that was when i noticed not only i was reborn... but the vampires curse followed my legacy and got back at me.... That day our village was destroyed leaving me to fend off the the intruders.. i escaped.. the only one left of the Hizaki clan... im all alone.. but i haven been adopted by my loving mother Neko ^_^! and i have made friends too
I started Angels to make a new beginning and to protect this world! study
Back to top Go down
http://rougeninja.rpgdynasty.net

Angels Leader story
Page 1 of 1